- The Watersheds Forum is a joint watershed education effort with Back Bay Restoration Foundation, typically held in early spring.
- The Oyster Roast is a celebration of our successes and our largest fundraising event, typically held in April.
- The Fall Fest is a day for family fun and learning, typically held in October.
Join us for our annual events this year, and you’ll be sure to keep coming back!
Bird Walk at Pleasure House Point
“Taste Tidewater” Oysters!
Register now for 5/31 and 8/23! Taste Tidewater Tours and Pleasure House Oysters are teaming up for a culinary tour sure to blow you away (and support LRNow)! Sign up through Taste Tidewater Tours for their final 2 Oyster and Craft Brew Tours.
Fall Festival – Save the Date!
This year’s Fall Festival will be held on Saturday, October 17th, from 12-5pm! See you there for lots of family fun and educational activities!
The Lynnhaven River includes the Eastern Branch, Western Branch, Long Creek, Broad Bay, Crystal Lake, Linkhorn Bay and all of the tributaries, which are all located within the city of Virginia Beach. Lynnhaven River NOW is a grassroots environmental organization dedicated to restoring and protecting all of the branches of the Lynnhaven River.
Our three primary objectives are to:
- Identify and reduce sources of contamination in the River.
- To educate and engage the community and partner organizations in this effort.
- To restore lost habitats such as oyster reefs, salt marshes and other buffers.
Thank you for visiting our website! Please explore further to find out how you can get involved and help to RESTORE THE LEGEND.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!